I started Steiner Sports in 1987 with a one-room office, $4,000 and single Mac computer. Today, Steiner Sports is the most successful memorabilia company of its kind with over $35 million in annual sales. My mindset has always been to be fearless – that mentality has helped me secure partnerships with the most elite names in sports; Derek Jeter, Eli Manning, Odell Beckham Jr. and Chris Paul, among others. My focus as a speaker is to grow your business by differentiating yourself from your competitors through building relationships, motivating your team, increasing productivity, and anticipating your customers’ needs.
What can I do to help make your event a success?
Send me a note: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Brandon is a masterful storyteller. Most importantly, he’s the real deal. He shares his life lessons in ways that not only inspire you, but really make you pause and think.”
– Dale S. Bornstein CEO, M Booth
“I was impressed with Brandon’s ability to relate to a diverse audience of students, entrepreneurs and service providers. I would recommend him for any group or company looking to reimagine and transform their approach to business.”
– Zach Shulman, Director, Entrepreneurship at Cornell
“Brandon has a thought provoking ability to impart wisdom about business, leadership and life through story and humor. He not only grabs your mind…he grabs your heart!”
– Gerry Matalon, Senior Coordinating Producer, On-Air Talent, ESPN
“The passion for not only sales but life, comes through brilliantly and left our team wanting more.”
– Tory Tutt, Director of Sales, New York Yankees
“Brandon motivates like no other speaker we have had at our company.”
– Randy Garn, Founder, Prosper, Inc.
“Brandon shared truly great lessons about the importance of a dedication to quality service, commitment to excellence, and importance of pursuing your passion.”
– Mark M. Besca, Chairman of the Board, Pace University
“I would highly recommend Mr. Brandon Steiner to speak on sales skills to any audience hoping to enhance the level of their sales force.”
– Kurt Shallow, Vice President, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
“Every student that attended the event came away inspired and empowered to be all they can be.”
– Aaron Jones, Annual Monroe College Sports Summit Organizer
“He tried to inspire, more than lecture. He acted like a friend who had something to teach us, rather than a teacher trying to be our friend.”
Morris Goldfarb, Chairman and CEO, G-III Apparel Group
“Brandon’s perspective on life, business, relationships, and core values hits the “bullseye”. Whether you are Wall Street or Main Street, Brandon relates through his genuine and insightful commentary.”
– Robert D. Sandsone, Executive Vice President, Fedway Associates, Inc.
“I am confident that Mr. Steiner’s charismatic performance will be repeated, time and time again, as he is called on to address numerous other organizations. He is clearly at the top of his game.”
– Errol Schneer, Vice President, Planning, Marketing & Public Relations, Bronx Lebanon Hospital
“It was a wonderful session and my only regret is that we didn’t have another two hours to continue the discussion."
– David J. Ferry, Senior Vice President, Capital Group
“Your words of experience, inspiration and striving to provide the exceptional customer experience to your customer truly hit home with the team.”
– Tom Urtz, Vice President of Human Resources and Community Affairs, ShopRite Supermarkets, Inc.
“I am not exaggerating when I say that you were an enormous hit and the highlight of our three-day conference.”
– Howard Becker, Vice President, The Business Council of New York State
"Perhaps no speaker has generated a more enthusiastic response with more universally positive praise from the group than Brandon Steiner."
– David Shiroff, President & CEO, Metro Mattress
“What impressed us most when selecting Brandon is that he ‘walks the talk’ each day. He is an active and successful businessman with a relevant message he is willing to share.”
– Susan Mosedale, Executive Vice President, International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA)
“You set the absolute perfect tone resulting in an excellent business experience for the participants.”
– Dr. Marsha Gordon, President/CEO, The Business Council of Westchester
“Brandon is on the top of the shortlist. I cannot overindulge in accolades. Brandon is magnificent!”
– Patrick J. Socci, Dean of the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, Hofstra University
“A skilled orator, facilitator and master communicator, Brandon Steiner is a valued member of the Syracuse University Women’s Basketball Team.”
– Cedric L. Solice, Assistant Coach, Director of Program Management & Development, Syracuse University Women’s Basketball
“Brandon Steiner is a thought leader who has forever changed the landscape of how we see sports memorabilia, athletes and collectibles. His incredibly unique approach sets Steiner Sports apart from any organization I have ever seen.”
– Ron Rubin, CEO, RFG Companies, LLC
“Your guests will be entertained, engaged, and will leave thinking differently about their approach to marketing.”
– Brett Yormark, CEO, Brooklyn Nets
“Brandon has been the epitome of the American Dream and he has been equally as generous in sharing his experiences.”
– Dave Torromeo, Executive Director, Sport Business Management Program, Manhattanville College
“Listening to you tell the story of how you got to where you are today sent the message of the importance of never giving up on what you want in life.”
– John F. Pellegrino, President, Stamford Board of Realtors
“His points, stories, humor and authenticity resonated with our audience and he drew rave reviews. Score!”
– Dave Kurlan, CEO, Objective Management Group, Inc.
“Mr. Steiner's speech to our student athletes and staff was phenomenal! I'm extremely thankful Mr. Steiner spent time with our entire program”
- Rob Murphy, Head Coach, Eastern Michigan Universtiy Men's Basketball
“Your keynote knocked it out of the park at the Live Nation annual sales meeting. Your messages inspired our organization.”
- Thomas See, Chief Operating Officer - Concerts, Live Nation Entertainment
“Brandon’s talk was relevant, real and relatable. His talk challenged our Advisors to think deeply about their purpose and passion.”
- Bradd Somma, Managing Partner, MassMutual Greater Long Island
“The executives and business owners walked out of the room on fire!”
- Terri Alessi-Miceli, President, HIA-LI
“Brandon Steiner's keynote talk and overall presence transformed our event, captivating attendees from beginning to end.”
- Dylan Gambardella, Co-Founder, Next Gen Summit