Bouqs was founded with the bold intention of bringing romance and delight back to what was once a noble exchange: the giving and receiving of flowers.
Flowers are a multi-billion dollar industry, and John has devoted his life to selling and distributing the most pure, elite flowers on the market. With Valentine's Day coming up though, his sales are about to sky-rocket.
Valentine's Day to me has always been special, but I think the key is knowing the right time to show your affection for your loved ones. When I first began dating my wife, I would buy her Valentine's Day gifts and give them to her on January 14th.
Why so early? Because I wanted her to KNOW she was my valentine, and no one else's! ❤️
I know it may sound crazy, but I promise you that your significant other will notice, and they will never have to question how much you care about them.
Topics of note included:
- Going to the University of Notre Dame and meeting his business partner.
- The best day The Bouqs has had to date.
- The importance of flowers for every big occasion in your life.
- Going on Shark Tank, and not getting an investor the first time around.
- Talking about your idea and sharing it with everyone you meet.
- How having a good story is not good enough.