The trouble with everything you do is that you always think you have enough time. The reality is you don't. Good things take time, often more than what anyone allots and bad things can happen overnight.
So, want to know how to do the most in the least amount of time? Just follow these four steps:
- Don't spend your time trying to be what you're not.
- Do fewer things and do those things more often to get better.
- Be consistent over time...that equals credibility.
- Look at your calendar at the end of every week and see what you could have said no to.
Hear are some of the things we waste our time on. Over the course of your lifetime, you will spend approximately:
- 7 years in the bathroom.
- 6 years eating.
- 4 years cleaning your house.
- 5 years waiting in line.
- 2 years trying to return phone calls
- 3 years preparing meals.
- 1 year looking for misplaced items.
- 6 months waiting for red lights. (The average person drives 10,000 miles a year and will spend 3 years in their car- what are you doing with that time?)
And here's another good one: Americans spend an average of 13 years of their lives in front of a television!
Think about all the things that waste your time and maybe you could have more of it.