“…Your life is now your life is now your life is now
In this undiscovered moment
Lift your head up above the crowd
We could shake this world
If you would only show us how
Your life is now…”
Stop! Get things done because your life is now! Here’s a list of things you should stop putting off everyday.
- You’re back-logged on your “I Love You’s.”
- When was the last time you took out a piece of blank paper and wrote down some fresh ideas?
- Update your bucket list.
- Dance and don’t care about who’s watching.
- Take one day to do “nothing.”
- Go for a doctor’s checkup. If you’re over 45, have a colonoscopy.
- See your favorite band live.
- Throw out a bunch of old stuff from your closet that you don’t wear anymore.
- Treat your something to something nice that wouldn’t normally buy.
- Try a new exercise.
- Be healthy for two straight weeks. Eat right, get a good night’s sleep and don’t drink alcohol.
- Spend an entire day focusing on helping other people. Do something for a person just to be nice.
- Do some charity work without just sending a check. Show up somewhere to donate your time.
What things have you been putting off that you should get done today?