With Christmas safely in the past, I hope you don’t mind if I offer up a few more things I find slightly irritating. After all, the holiday season is also a time for reflection:
- When someone comes to work and they look like they just rolled out of bed.
- Hey, high school is over, friend.
- Kids in restaurants that don’t behave. I’m not talking about a kid who’s crying for a few minutes. I’m talking about an out-of-control kid that everyone has to turn around to see.
- This is a sign of parents not having a grip on what parenting means, in my opinion.
- The 15-20 minutes of previews and commercials we now have to sit through before the movie starts. Showing a few previews makes sense, but 10-12 previews and several commercials is offensive.
- We’re already paying a lot of money just to see the movie.
- Not being able to read the menu at 99% of the restaurants I go to (sometimes even with my reading glasses).
- Note to restaurants: 70% of the wealth of this country rests with people 50 years old and above. Most of us can’t see as well as we used to; maybe it’s time to make sure the print on your menu is larger than a 5 pt font.
- To that last point, I hate it when people call me “sir” or “mister” or otherwise act like I belong in Florida during the winter.
- News flash: The life expectancy in this country is over 78 years. I’m not even beginning to feel old - save the “mister” and all that for those over 70 please.
What about you? I can’t be alone with this stuff - what sticks in your craw?
NOTE: If you received this post from a friend via email, and you’d like to receive all posts directly, please click on the title above to go to the blog, where you can enter your email address on the right-hand side to subscribe.
Hi there, You’ve done a fantastic job.
I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this web site
토토 사이트 도메인
토토 사이트 순위