It’s not about having the time, it’s about making the time.
Time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events that occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future.
So, how do you spell love? T-I-M-E
Yes, no matter which way you slice it, spending time always outweighs the check, the favor, the nice gift and any other material thing.
That’s right…time is your most valuable asset.
You can lose your house and replace it. You can lose your beautiful car and buy another one. You can rip the shirt off your back and find a nicer one…
But, you can’t replace or buy time.
The trouble is you think you have time!
- Time exists.
- The past and future are equally real.
- Everyone experiences time differently.
- You live in the past.
- Your memory isn't as good as you think.
- Consciousness depends on manipulating time.
- Disorder increases as time passes.
- Complexity comes and goes.
- Aging can be reversed.
- A lifespan is a billion heartbeats.